1. Go to Settings
2. Select the Payment Processors Tab
3. Default processors will be listed (Bank Transfer, Cash, and store credit) Select the red enable button to the left next to any of these you'd like to use.
4. In the upper right hand corner select "Add a payment processor" Button.
5. You will have 4 options
1. Stripe- This payment processor can be used for automatic payment collection and is ideal for subscription pricing and payment plans.
2. Paypal- Paypal is unable to automatically collect payment; instead if you choose to use this for payment plans and subscription pricing your clients will receive an invoice and need to go in and make a payment.
4. Manual payment processor- Use this for things like wire transfers or other means where you will ask people to pay, and manually keep track of when they paid and report it back to Simplero.
6. Once you have choose the processor you want to use select the blue button next to it and follow the screen prompts for completing set-up.
Your money stays with you. We never touch on your money, ever.
When your customers pay with MasterCard or VISA, you don't get your money right away.
Instead, they're paid out weekly, accompanied by a PDF statement which you receive by email from Teller.
The transaction on your bank statement will say something like "FNR. xxxxxxx" where xxxxxxx is your 7-digit PBS/Nets/Teller merchant number.
The weekly PDF statement, called an "Advisering", contains a reference to a Ref. Nr. of the form " 000BILPxxxxx", where xxxxx is the transaction ID, which you will find next to the invoice, when you click on Reporting > Invoices in your admin interface.
Sometimes a PayPal payment doesn't register in Simplero, even though it's gone through in PayPal.
The way Simplero knows that the payment has gone through is that PayPal sends us what's called an IPN, short for Instant Payment Notification.
Without this, we have no way of knowing the transaction went through.
So if this doesn't get to us, that's a problem.
What you need to do is contact PayPal and ask them to look into it. I don't know much about how PayPal works, but hopefully they do, and they can fix it.
It might be a setting on your account that you can turn on or off IPNs, or it may be that something happened that they can fix and do something about.
Whatever it is, this is what you need to do: Get in touch with them, and make sure the IPN is sent for all transactions originating with Simplero.
The URL that they'll be sent to will be something like
with 1234 being the transaction in question.
What happened here is QuickPays server didn't communicate with us that the payment was successful. As this is on QuickPays side there is nothing we can do about that.
But what you do need to do in Simplero is register the payment manually. This is VERY important in order to keep your accounting accurate and avoid any discrepancies.
The first step would be to log into your QuickPay Manager and confirm the payment went through. Once you've confirmed the payment you'll need to register the payment in Simplero.
Go to the purchase in Simplero. Click on "Register Payment".
Type in the amount received, select the date paid and the method. I'd also recommend typing a comment like "QuickPay Network Error". Be sure to double check the amount is accurate.
Once all looks correct, click "Register Payment" to complete.
The purchase will now have a registered payment.