A sample space is a great freebie to give a way as an opt-in gift or during a sales funnel. It is a mini version of a current product to give your leads a taste of what they will be getting when they purchase.
To set it up you can either create a space from scratch or you can duplicate your current space and delete out the content you don't want them to have access to (This is what I did in the above video).
Once your space is created simply connect it to your opt-in list or give access to it via your sale funnel automation.
Do you have a space that houses paid content but you want to give some of it away for free, maybe as a preview? Well it is possible with just a few simple steps.
1. Locate the list you want to give the space to.
2. Select on the content tab within the list.
3. Scroll to the "Space" section about 1/2 way down
4. Select the connect to existing space button
5. Select space
7. Repeat steps 1-6 on the Product
1. Select a page in your space that is not being Auto-published and is Paid content
2. Go to the settings tab on the page
3. Scroll down to the section titled "Who should have access to this page?" Note if the page is not set to published you will not see this option.
4. Select the option "Only available to customers who purchased the following product(s)"
5. Select the paid product(s) you linked to the space.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for each page that is paid content not being auto-published.