To manually add an individual to product you will need to search for the person in your Simplero. Once you've located them follow the steps below.
1. Locate customer in Simplero
2. Locate the purchases box (should be second one down)
3. In the upper right hand corner of the box you'll see a red link that says "Add a purchase". Select the link
4. Select the product you want to add them to free of charge
5. The product will now show in the screen, along with any space they have access to right there. If you need to give them manual access to a page go to step 6.
6. Scroll down to the Spaces boxes. and locate the space that they now have access to.
7. Select the red link next to the space name that reads "Manage access"
8. Select any pages you want to give them access to.
Manual product purchase for a group
1) Create a segment that includes the participants
2) Perform an action to the Segment to purchase a product without charging and select the product name.