Are you serving an international customer base and want to offer your space content in more then one language? This guide will give you two options for doing such a thing.
First we are going to want to create the space/content in the different languages. Then we will want to connect the contacts to the correct space.
Creating the space
When creating the space you have two options.
Create an identical space for each language. So if you are offering your product in English and in Danish you will have 2 spaces.
One space with both languages.
1. Create your space
2. and then for each page of content you will actually create multiple pages 1 in each language. So again if you are selling in English and Danish then you will have 2 pages for each page of content. One the content will be in English the other in Danish.
3. Set all pages to be auto-published
4. Create the automation to release the pages based on language. So again if you have content in English and Danish you will have 2 automations. One that will release the english pages either all at once or spaced out depending on how you release your content. and one releasing the Danish pages in the same manner.
Create and Connect your Product when selling in Different Currencies
1. Create your product
2. Duplicate the product and change the currency.
Connecting to the content
You have two options here based on how you created the content.
If you went with option 1 and created two different spaces then you will connect each product to the appropriate space matching currency with language.
If you went with option 2 and housed it all in one space. Then you will add a trigger in each product to start the automation that matches currency with language.
Create and Connect your Product when selling in a single Currency
Creating the product
1. Create an automation for each language option.
The automation will contain 1 action step which is to add a tag to the contact. For simplicity the tag should be the language of choice.
For example if English is the preferred language the automation will say to add a tag "english" to the contact
2. Create your product
3. Set up a welcome email autoresponder to ask which language they primarily speak.
4. Hyperlink the language options in the email to the Autostart for the automations in step 1.
Connecting the content
You have two options here based on how you created your content to begin with.
If you went with option 1 and your content is housed in 2 different spaces. Then you will add a trigger to the tag that says to give access to the space that matches their chosen language.
If you went with option 2 and your content is housed in the same space then you will add a trigger to each tag that starts that in the automation that matches their chosen language.