How Do I Pick a Different Video Still?
Say you're looking at a video in your space and want to change the still frame. Or you have a video on a landing page, and the still frame it uses is not what you'd like. Well, this is super quick and easy!
Follow these steps
- Select Content from you Simplero Dashboard
- Select the Media files tab
- Select Videos from the menu tabs and choose your video
- Scroll down to the Default still frame section and choose which still frame to use
- Click on one of the predefined frames, this will now be used as your thumbnail
- DO NOT press the green "Use current frame as the still frame" button
Not happy with any of the ones we grabbed for you?
- Click the play button on the video
- When the frame you want to use is in view, click the green "Use current frame as the still frame" button
- We'll grab that frame in the background and set it as the still frame
Pick a frame where you look really silly! Why do you ask? It will capture their attention