In your account settings you are able to determine when and how often Simplero will automatically attempt failed charges.
- Go to settings
- Click on the Product Tab
- Scroll down to Retry failed charges
- Set the number days Simplro should wait before we try to charge again
- Set the number of times Simplero should attempt to charge before we mark the purchase as 'failed'
Note that if a charge is marked failed it will cutting off access to the content associated with that product/purchase.
You can attempt to retry a failed charge yourself by going to the purchase drectly.
- Locate the failed purchase
- In the charges and payments box you will see the failed invoice, to the right will be a retry now button.
- Select that button