Often times in business there is a desire to reward long time customers, early buyers, or people purchasing for themselves and friends. There are so many reasons a business owner may want to offer a discount.
With Simplero we have different options for creating special price rates. We offer campaign pricing, which you would want to use in the case of offering an early bird registration rate. We off coupons which can be product specific or global coupons which can be used across your product catalog. And we offer secret pricing so that you can set up unique prices points for individuals or group of individuals.
In this guide we show you how to set up different types of discounted pricing options to hep you delight your customers into purchasing from you.
Campaign pricing such as Early Bird or Fast mover
1. Locate the product you want to offer the price on
2. Go to the prices tab within the product
3. Add a list price
4. Include all your price settings (name, purchase type, amount)
5. Scroll down to availability
6. Check the box that reads "Campaign price, only for a limited period of time"
7. Select the normal list price that this early bird price is replacing from the drop down
8. Finish filling in any other relevant fields to your list price and save
Now preview your order form. Where it shows pricing it show the original price as crossed out and your new campaign price replacing it. It will look like this until the date you choose in the availability box upon creation.