Including an affiliate link in a broadcast
Sometimes you want to send a broadcast or swipe copy via a broadcast to your affiliates that would include their custom affiliate link. We obviously don't want to email them all individually and paste in their link. So how do we ensure we get them their custom link?
1. Write your broadcast as you would normally.
2. Where you want their affiliate link to be you are going to paste the URL to your sales page follow it with a "?" and then select the insert button and choose "affiliate reference code"
So it will look like..
www.salespage.com?"insert-affiliate reference code"
Be sure to enter after inserting the reference code so that it hyperlinks the whole line otherwise it will not come through properly in the email to your affiliate.
One thing to note with the sales page url If you are using an External sales page and have set that up in the product you will need to grab the Simplero URL for that sales page. Where do you get that URL? Simple!
1. First you want to be sure you have set it up in the product correctly. Go to the Selling tab in your product scroll down to where it says Sales page and be sure you have checked External URL
2. Now go into your affiliate program and click on one of your affiliates names. Scroll down to where you see the links available for them. Find the product you want them to promote and copy the sales page URL to your dashboard.
3. Paste the URL in a text document so that you can see the whole URL, now copy everything before the "?"
This is the URL you will want to paste into your broadcast as described above