Redirects is a fun feature with Simplero that let's you make a pretty or shortened link using your Simplero domain and direct anyone to a page anywhere in internet land. Think about Bit.ly but with your Simplero Domain! Let me show you how.
- Select Site from your Simplero Dashboard
- Select the Redirects tab
- Click the blue +Add a redirect located in the upper right corner (Note: you are limited to 15 characters)
- A pop-up window will appear with two boxes:
- Box 1: Path on your site - In this box, you will enter the path or extension that you want to appear at the end of your Simplero domain. For example, if your Simplero domain is demo.simplero.com and you type Hello in this box then the link you're going to be giving people is demo.simplero.com/hello
- Box 2: Redirect to this URL - In this box you will copy and paste the URL of the actual page you want them to go to. This could be a landing page you created in Simplero or somewhere else. Or Maybe an order form link. The options really are endless.
- Click the blue Save button and you're ready to use the Redirects URL
Note: This feature is only available if you have an activated Simplero site. If you do not have activated Simplero site then check out Shortlinks below.