When editing the order form for a product, there are several ways to show images. The most important image is the product image, it is set in the Selling menu of the product. The product image appears on the right-hand sides on a computer, and it is on top on a mobile device. The product image is also used as an icon for the product on the customers' account page.
Order form view on Computer:
Order form view on a Mobile device:
If no product image is uploaded then the logo is used instead. To use a logo as your image:
- Select Settings from your Simplero Dashboard
- Select Colors and graphics tab
- Scroll down to Logo section
- In the Logo for white background area, click the Choose File button to add your logo
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the blue Save changes button
If you don't have a product image and don't want the logo to show, then you can disable this feature.
- Select Products from your Simplero Dashboard
- Select the Products tab and select a product from your list
- Select Order form tab
- Scroll down to the Custom copy section
- Click the option for "Do not show the logo on the product card when there is no product image"
- Scroll down and click the blue Save changes button