- How the Trial Works
- Before You Activate
- Your Plan and Billing
- Your Account Menu and Screen
- Account Administrators
- Changing Your Time Zone
- Merging Multiple Simplero IDs
- Password Security
- Submitting a Feature Request
- Submitting a Help Ticket
- Simplero Account FAQ
- Closing your Account
- Simplero Search and Filter Option
- Setting Brand Colors
- Places to Change Colors and Graphics
- Setting Labels
- Custom Colors in the WYSIWYG Editor
- The Notice Box
- Default Account Currency
- Default Account Email Contact Information
- Account Location and Language
- Account Terms
- Flex Plans
- Form Fields
- Creating Opt-In Form
- List opt-in forms
- Embedded Opt-In Forms
- Utilizing More Than One Opt-in Form
- Sign-up Forms on Your Simplero Site
- Viewing Custom Questions On Order Forms
- Track Parameters
- Tracking Pixels
- Defualt Opt-in Box on Order Forms
- Use Merge Fields to Register a Subscriber for a Webinar
- List & Contact Best Practices
- Creating a List
- List Confirmation
- Subscription: Auto-subscribe, Unsubscribe, Suspend, Resume
- Unengaged Subscribers and Contact Cleanup
- Exporting Contacts from my List
- Merging Duplicate Contacts
- Changing a Participants Email Address
- Seeing What Your Customers Sees
- Broadcast Overview
- Email Template Design
- Email Font Size
- Creating a Broadcast
- Send an Email to an Individual or Single Contact
- Resend a Broadcast
- Handle Replies to Mass Emails with Ease
- Expiring Links
- Insert Option for Broadcasts
- Magic Content URL
- Interpolation Keys
- Editing an Incorrect Link in a Broadcast
- Auto-publishing a Page in a Broadcast
- Using Emojis
- Subject Lines and Preheaders
- Newsletter Scheduler
- Email Deliveries
- About Open Rates for Broadcasts and Auto-Responses
- How the Sending Limit Works
- What Does the Secretive Options Mean
- Why Simplero Doesn't Do Fancy Graphic Emails
- Delaying Normal Broadcasts During an Email Funnel
- What Is the Spam Check on Emails?
- Editing the email footer
- Creating a Membership Site
- Membership Site Blog
- Membership Site Forum
- Membership Site Pages
- One Membership Site with Multiple Products/Classes
- Page Access
- Auto-publishing AKA Dripping pages
- Course Preview
- Membership Site Footer Navigation
- Membership Site Redirects
- Membership Site Theme
- Podcast Feature in Membership Sites
- Free and paid access to a single membership site
- Payment Processors (Setup and FAQ)
- Understanding the Manual Payment Processor
- Switching Payment Processor Mid-Stream
- Prices 101 - What You Need to Understand about Prices in Simplero
- Editing a Price
- Campaign and Discount Pricing
- Multiple Seat/User Pricing
- Secret Prices and Coupon Codes
- Global Coupons
- Subscription Prices
- Gift Pricing
- Price Restrictions
- Quoting Prices in Multiple Currencies
- Collecting Tax
- EU Vat
- Taxes on Multiple Currency Products
- Date Specific Installments
- Trial Period (Free or Discounted)
- Giving a Paid Customer a Free Month
- Free Products
- Participant Limit
- Collecting an Outstanding Balance
- Order Bumps
- Order Forms
- Order Form vs Freebie Link
- Why do my customers have to manually go in and pay the next installment/renewal of their subscription?
- Troubleshooting Payments and Refunds
- Participants 101 and Simplero IDs
- Purchases 101
- Editing a Purchase
- Charges & Payments Box in the Purchase
- Purchase Summary
- Moving a Purchase
- Adding a Charge to an Existing Purchase
- Editing a Charge Amount
- Manual Product Purchase
- Manual Credit Card Charge
- Manual Payment or Partial Payment Collection
- Editing and Resending an Invoice
- Refund Period
- Full and Partial Refunds
- Credit to Transactions
- Collecting Money Outside Simplero
- Stop Customers Subscription Payments and Keep their Access Open
- Migrating a Customer's Purchases from Another System
- How to Test the Purchase Process and Send Login Credentials
- Renewal Notifications
- Invoice Settings
- Invoices and Expenses
- Retrying Failed Charges
- All the Ways You Can Automate Things in Simplero
- Automations: Creating and Managing
- Starting an Automation
- Stopping, Pausing, Resuming an Automation
- Reentering or Starting Mid Automation
- Time Zone Specific Automations
- Advancing a Flow in an Automation
- Using Automations for Sales Funnels
- Duplicate Automations in Different Languages
- Email Library
- Triggers Overview
- Adding a New Trigger to an Existing List or Product
- Triggers on Link Clicks
- Triggers on Prices
- Global Triggers - Targeting and Re-Targeting Leads
- Working with Webhook Triggers
- Bulk Actions
- Global Snippets
- What is the Difference Between Automations and Auto-Responses?
- Can't access the content they purchased?
- Email Shows "Read" But not "Delivered"
- Troubleshooting Stripe payment issues
- Troubleshooting Email Addresses
- Troubleshooting Opt-in Form Issues
- Why is my E-mail not being delivered?
- Troubleshooting Forum Notifications
- Troubleshoot Price Issues
- Debug a Facebook Share
- When a PayPal Payment Doesn't Show in Simplero
- QuickPay Payment Doesn't Show in Simplero
- Troubleshooting Space Access (A deprecated feature)
- Troubleshooting Videos Not Playing
- Troubleshooting Upload issues
- Microsoft Says a File Has a Virus
- Spaces (deprecated)
- Space FAQ (deprecated)
- Space and Space Page Access (deprecated)
- Page Types (deprecated)
- One Space Multiple Products/Classes (deprecated)
- Free Spaces and Spaces with both Free and Paid content (deprecated)
- Multi-Language Spaces (deprecated)
- Postponing Access to a Space Until Later (deprecated)
- Adding a Subpage to Subpage (deprecated)
- Rearranging the Tabs/Pages/Subpages Within a Space (deprecated)
- Embedding Videos in Your Spaces (deprecated)
- Resurrect a Deleted Space (deprecated)
- Podcast Feature in Spaces (deprecated)
- FAQ Page in Your Space (Deprecated)
- Adding a Home Link to the Navigation Menu in Spaces (Deprecated)
- Deactivating Landing Pages (deprecated )
Space FAQ (deprecated)
What is a Space?
A Space is also known as a 'zenlearn forum'. For example, 'zenlearn space' or 'virtual space', 'online space', or 'virtual classroom' - many names, same thing.
It's a closed website, where your customers can access Content such as video, audio, PDF, etc. - that you provide for them, as well as a discussion forum (if you let them have one), and a list of other members.
It's sort of like a simple Facebook Group that you control.
You can associate a product with a Space, such that people who purchase that product automatically get access to the Space. This is how an online course is delivered, but you can also use it as an add-on to a webinar course or a physical course or seminar.
You can have multiple products associated with the same Space. This is useful if they're different classes for the same course, so they should have access to the same content and the same forums. It's also useful if you have different levels of the same basic product - a basic version and a deluxe version, which gives access to additional content and features.
Within a Space you can differentiate access based on which products they have bought to gain access, allowing you to differentiate between classes or levels of a product.
Where are my Members for mySpace?
I know it can look strange that you have fewer participants/members showing up in your Members tab than who have access to the Space but don't worry!
It's simply because they haven't visited the Space yet. Once your participant has visited the space for the first time, their name will appear in the Members tab.
It doesn't mean they don't have access to the Space, it's simply because they haven't visited the Space yet.
How much can I customize the look & feel of my Space?
The basic structure of a Space is set. There's a header, there's a menu with drop-downs, and there's a sidebar on the right which contains navigation and other tools.
This is all framed and set on a background.
- You can customize the background to be either a color or one of many many patterns.
- You can customize the fonts and colors inside the Space.
- You can upload a horizontal header graphic, or you can upload a logo and leave the rest of the header as text, in a font and color of your choosing.
- You can obviously customize the content.
If you want to go further in customizing the look of your Spaces, you can add your own custom CSS. For this, you obviously need someone who knows CSS, but it's not too complicated. You also run the risk that we may change things in the backend software which ends up messing with your customizations, but that typically doesn't happen too often, and can usually be fixed easily.
How do you customize this?
- Select Settings from your Simplero Dashboard
- Select the Colors and graphics
How do your Customers get a Login to the Space
After the purchase has been activated, we look at each participant in turn.
If the participant has the same email as the currently logged in user, we do nothing. They're already logged in, and we assume they know what they're doing.
If we already have a user account with that email address, we'll send the person an email which tells them the username to use, and that they have previously chosen the password themselves. And if they've forgotten, they can click into the site and find help.
If we don't have any user with that email, we'll create one with a username generated from their email, and a new autogenerated password. Then we'll send the user an email with both the username and the password. When they log in the first time, we'll ask them to choose their own password, and to change the username and other info if they wish.
In either case, the email contains a link to the Space in question and mentions both the product they purchased and the name of your account as the vendor.
The goal is to make the process as intuitive and frictionless as possible for the customer, so we don't bother them with unnecessary stuff during the checkout process, yet make sure they have a login.
Similar when a list is giving access to a Space, or you grant access using a Trigger or an Automation.
How Notifications in Spaces Work
The members of the space have the option of getting email notifications about
- All activity: New posts and new comments on pages and posts
- Staff activity: Same as above, but only when written by a staff member
- None: No notification
Regardless of that setting, they can also "Follow" individual pages and posts. If they're following a page or post, they'll get email notifications about each comment on that page or post.
When you comment on a post or page, you're automatically following it. You can manage your notification and follow settings by following the link at the bottom of each email.
In the settings for your Space, you can choose the default notification setting (All / Staff / None) for new members. This will not affect existing members.
You can override the setting for existing members under Members inside your Space.