We do everything we can to catch common typos (like gmial.com), but we can't catch everything. Sometimes people just hit the wrong keys.
Here's the safest way to fix this:
Update Email address
- Select Lists & Contacts form your Simplero Dashboard
- Select the Contacts tab
- In the Search field, enter your contact's name
- Click on the contact and you'll be directed to the Contact Info page
- Click the white Edit contact button or the Edit hyperlink as shown in the picture below
- In the Contact info page, type the new Email address
- Scroll down to the Purchase and participant info section and check all the places that the email address needs to be updated
- Click the blue Save changes button
- While in the Contact Information page, scroll down to the Purchases section and select from the product list
- Scroll down to the Participant section and remove the Simplero ID:
- Also, if the switch next to "Emails:" says "OFF", which it might do if the email has bounced, switch it back to "ON"
- Once that's done, you can send a new one
- Once that's done, you'll see the new Simplero ID
In this case, it's the same, of course, but if you changed the email address, it'll be a new one.
We realize this isn't as simple as we'd like it to be, and maybe we'll come up with a good way to make it simpler in the future, but this is how you do it.