Moving a contact from one step to the next manually
Sometimes it becomes necessary to move a contact from one step in an automation to the next before simplero would do it. you have two options to do this.
1. Locate and open the automation under Automation-Automations in your Left Sidebar
2. Locate the step the contact is in
3. Click on the red link that says Flows next to the step name
4. Locate the contact in the list that opens up
5. Select the red link next their name that says "Continue"
Your contact will now be advanced to the next step in the automation.
1. Search for the contact in your Simplero
2. Click on their name
3. Locate the automations box about 1/2 down
4. Locate the automation you want to continue
5. Select the red button for continue that is next to the automation name.
Sometimes you don't want them to go to the next step but maybe several steps ahead. It is still possible to move them without them having to do each step in between.
3. Add a step Select got a step and specify the step you want them to move to.
4. Drag that step to immediately follow the step your contact is in (You located it in step 2).
5. Now looking at the step your contact is in. Click on the red link that says Flows next to the step name
6. Locate the contact in the list that opens up
7. Select the red link next their name that says "Continue"
Your contact will now be advanced to the next step in the automation. Which will move them to the step you want them to go to.
8. Once the contact is in the correct step you will want to go back and delete the step you created in step 3 above, so that no further contacts jump steps in your automation.