- Accessing an Opt-in Gift from a List I joined
- Accessing a Product I Purchased
- Accessing a Membership Site
- Denied Access to Content You Purchased or Subscribed to
- Accessing and Updating Completed Worksheets in Simplero
- Membership Site Notifications
- Taking a Quiz
- Podcast Feature
- Managing Notifications in a Space
- Viewing Your Space Activity
Delete your Simplero account
There may be times when you want to delete your Simplero account. You have the ability to do so from your Simplero profile.
You can do this if you want to execute your right to be forgotten.
Please note that by doing this your user ID and password will be deleted and you will, therefore, lose access to everything you have purchased from all Simplero account holders, not just from one Simplero account holder.
If you just want to have your contact information removed from a single account you will need to contact that account holder directly.
To delete your Simplero account follow the steps below:
- Log into your Simplero account: https://secure.simplero.com/login
- Once you've logged in successfully, select the Profile tab
- Select the "Security" tab
- Scroll down and select the link: Want to delete your Simplero ID?
- Confirm your desire