- Accessing an Opt-in Gift from a List I joined
- Accessing a Product I Purchased
- Accessing a Membership Site
- Denied Access to Content You Purchased or Subscribed to
- Accessing and Updating Completed Worksheets in Simplero
- Membership Site Notifications
- Taking a Quiz
- Podcast Feature
- Managing Notifications in a Space
- Viewing Your Space Activity
Denied Access to Content You Purchased or Subscribed to
Why can't I access the content I purchased?
There are two reasons you may have been denied access.
- First, if the access to the Site was purchased via a subscription the subscription may have ended and you will need to contact the account owner about how you can renew.
- Second, if you have fallen behind in your payments for your purchase payment plan or subscription your access will be denied. The denied screen should have redirected you to your payment management screen but if not you can access it via your account page.