- Accessing an Opt-in Gift from a List I joined
- Accessing a Product I Purchased
- Accessing a Membership Site
- Denied Access to Content You Purchased or Subscribed to
- Accessing and Updating Completed Worksheets in Simplero
- Membership Site Notifications
- Taking a Quiz
- Podcast Feature
- Managing Notifications in a Space
- Viewing Your Space Activity
Accessing a Web Archive of Emails
Occasionally an account owner will keep a web archive of all the emails they send to a list. (We do it here at Simplero).
If you want to access a previously sent email and didn't save it, it's simple to access it if the list/account owner keeps the web archive.
Follow the instructions below to see if you have access
- Open the Site you have access to from that account owner (go to step 2) or click on the unsubscribe link in another email from that list. (go to step 4)
- If you clicked on the site in the menu bar to the left you will see 3 icon options. Click on the person and you will be redirected to a page about your activity in the site.
- In the upper right corner, you will see your Notification email listed and next to it is a Change link where you can click and then update the email address.
- If you clicked on the unsubscribe link in another email from that list, you will be redirected to a page where you can manage your list subscriptions as well as the email address at which you get notifications.
- If there is a web archive of the emails, the list name will be a blue hyperlink. Click on it and you will be redirected to a page with a list of all emails archived for that list.