1. Select Email Library under the Automation tab in your Left Sidebar
2. select the white button at the top that says add new email
3. Complete all fields just like you do in a broadcast or autoresponder.
1. Locate the email in your sent broadcasts
2. Select the email to open the information screen
3. In the right side bar, scroll almost down and select the "copy Email Body Hyper link"
4. Follow steps above for adding a new email to the email library.
5. In the body section of the new email select the source code button found in the tool bar.
6. Tap in the box and Paste (the copy body should appear)
7. Select ok
2. Locate the email you want to edit
3. Either select the email name or the red edit link next to it
Using the email in your library
You have 3 options for using the emails that are in your email library.
2. Locate the email you want to send
3. Select the envelope icon next to it.
1. Select Automations under the Automation tab in your left sidebar.
2. Locate the automation you want to add the email to or create a new automation
3. Add a step to the automation
4. Select: Step type option- Action
5. Select: Do this drop down- Templated Email
6. Select: Which email drop down- Find the email listed
7. Save changes
1. Add the trigger where desired
2. Complete: When this happens drop down
3. Select: Do this drop down- Templated Email
4. Select: Which email drop down- Find the email listed