3. Scroll about 3/4 of the way down to the box showing the site/space they have access to.
4. Click on the red hyperlink that says "Add a site"
5. Select the site you want them to have access to
6. If there are any pages on auto-publish in the site you will now need to to do that. That can be done via an automation, broadcast, or simply select the manage access button next to the sitee in this same screen and select the pages.
Removing access to a single contact
1. Search for contact in your database
2. Click on their name
3. Find the product where they have access to the site/space