GK
George Kao

Envisioning a simple way to create course chatbot

1. For those of us that have the Transcript feature, might it be easy-ish for Simplero to create a document of all transcripts from a course's videos, segmented by module and lesson...

2. Then feed that into a chatbot for processing

3. Then allow students to chat with the bot to learn about the course, and which lesson/module to go for more info/human discussion? 🤔

Comments
DB
Deb Blum

George, I'm working with a company right now who is ingesting ALL of my content and creating my own personal AI. I can offer my clients to interact with it (sort of like a chatbot, more like ChatGPT interface), use it for marketing content, extract for writing blog posts or even a book, etc. 

I'm happy to chat more about this.

I mentioned this to @Calvin Correli and think it'd be such a powerful tool to integrate into Simplero!

GK
George Kao

@Deb Blum that's great! I am really looking forward to having Simplero integrate this kind of feature. Otherwise I'll likely go with a tool like MyAskAi. I've used them before when it was early days and they've implemented a lot of features since then. My affil link in case anyone's interested -- https://myaskai.com?via=georgekao