- Accessing an Opt-in Gift from a List I joined
- Accessing a Product I Purchased
- Accessing a Membership Site
- Denied Access to Content You Purchased or Subscribed to
- Accessing and Updating Completed Worksheets in Simplero
- Membership Site Notifications
- Taking a Quiz
- Podcast Feature
- Managing Notifications in a Space
- Viewing Your Space Activity
Accessing a Product I Purchased
Products can come in 2 forms:
- An E-Product such as an MP3, MP4 or PDF or
- A Membership Site
Accessing the E-Product is very simple. When you complete your purchase you will promptly be redirected to the Thank you page where you will find the E-Product(s) and be able to download them.
- You may also receive an email from the account owner with a link to the content.
- You will want to save this URL or email for future in case you need to access the content at a future time.
- Should you not have the URL or email simply email the account owner and they will be able to resend you the content.
A Membership Site
- If the purchase was access to a membership site you can go to your account page
- Click on the Purchases tab. You should see the Sites listed. Simply click on it and you will be re-directed to the site.
- You can bookmark this URL for future access. If the Site requires a user ID and password, you will receive an email from Simplero with that information. Should you forget it or lose that email simply email the account owner and they can resend it to you.
- If the product you purchased is a subscription you will still find it under the Purchases tab until it expires. After it expires, it will be listed but tell you your subscription has expired.