2. Select Action to "Start Automation" choose the automation you want activated.
Note that if you are adding the trigger to a list, the trigger will only be activated the first time subscribes not active subscribers resubscribing, unless you have set the trigger to be "Subscription: Asked to subscribed (whether already subscribed or not)"
Create a segment, and run an action for that segment that starts the automation
1. Create a segment of the people you want to action to.
2. Select the white "perform action" button at the top of the segment
3. Select the action "Start Automation" and choose the automation you want activated.
Simplero will now perform that action in the background.
Manually by going to a contact page and clicking Start automation
1. Search for the contact in your Simplero
2. Click on their name
3. Locate the automations box about 1/2 down
4.Select the red hyperlink in the upper right of that box that reads "start automation"
5. Select the automation you want started.
With the "Start automation" and "Stop automation" special links that you can include in an email from Simplero.
1. Locate and open the automation under Automation-Automations in your Left Sidebar
2. In the right sidebar towards the bottom you will see a section titled Automation links
3. Select the copy link button next to the one you want to use and paste it in a broadcast.
Note: These links only work when used in a Simplero broadcast as they are coded to read the contacts email address, if they were outside Simplero they are unable to pull the necessary information.