A product for each language
For some people, they would prefer the cleanness of a product for each language rather than trying to set up one product to be viewable/buyable in multiple languages.
This guide will show you how to do just that.
- Create your product as normal
- Duplicate your product in your second language.
- Set up your prices to be able to accept all currency options
- Link your content. (see section below for options)
Link the content in the correct language to the correct product with the corresponding language.
Membership Site Content
Option 1 - A Single Membership Site
- Have a Homepage in English and a second Homepage in Danish (for example). Then the subpages below would be in the right language.
- Or to just duplicate all the pages so there is one in English and one in your second language.
- Then set up two identical courses, one in English and one in the second list.
- You can have all pages published which would allow all the customers to see everything in both languages.
Or you can set the pages to auto-published. And follow the following steps to release it.
- Create an automation that would release the primary language pages however you desire.
- Duplicate this automation but this time to release the pages in the second language.
- Link each product to the corresponding automation that matches the language
Option 2 - Multiple Membership Sites