We are so excited to announce that we are officially offering new Flex pricing to all current customers! Thank you for your patience while we tested the pricing.
Everyone who is not already on one of the new pricing plans is now eligible to switch to flex plan pricing.
If you are not sure whether or not this applies to your account, you can check your Plan and Billing page inside your Account Settings. If there is an option to Switch to Flex Plan then this is for you! If not, you can go back to doing whatever you were doing when you stumbled across this guide.
Here's the scoop:
- The BUILD plan is limited to sending broadcasts and utilizing lists, automations and landing pages.
- The LAUNCH plan allows you access to all of those things and adds the ability to sell products, have 1 Membership Site, and more.
- The RULE THE WORLD plan gives you access to all these great features, adds upsells and gives you unlimited products and membership sites.
The highlight of these new flex plans is that we will no longer be charging a transaction fee on products sold! That's right. No more transaction fees! Crack open that champagne.
To switch, you should do the following:
- Select Settings from your Simplero Dashboard
- Select the Plan & Billing tab
- On the right-hand side, you will see a box that says Switch to Flex.
- This will show you which Flex Plan you need in order to maintain your current level of contacts, storage, membership sites and products.
- It will also show you the cost per month of the plan (or per year, if you pay annually) and the pro-rated amount that you will pay now (for the remainder of the month or year we are in at the time you switch). If you will pay less under the new plan, the amount you will be credited will show up here as well.
- Flex plan pricing varies according to how many contacts you have.
- You may reduce your contacts in order to reduce your fee. Please see the Unengaged Subscribers guide for more information. You can also play with the slider on the Simplero Pricing page to see if you can reduce your contacts enough for it to matter.
- You can also reduce your number of products, membership sites, media file storage and other services you use in order to be eligible for a smaller plan.
- Please see the Simplero Pricing page to determine what you would need to do to be eligible for Plus or Starter and then if it will move you down a level, you can delete that extra product that you are not using.
- When you are ready to switch, just press the blue Go Flex button and confirm when the pop up appears. We will take care of the rest.
You can switch your account at any time between now and November 1, 2018.
On November 1st, your account will be switched over to a Flex Plan automatically if you have not switched already. You will automatically be charged (or credited) the pro-rated difference and the new price will be reflected on your next billing cycle.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask us by opening a help ticket inside your account!