In order to set up your PayPal account as a payment processor in your Simplero account you are going to need a PayPal API signature.
Here is how you get it...
1. Click this is the direct link. You may need to click it once, log in, then click it again. Best to right-click and open in a new tab, so you can easily come back here.
2. Scoll down to "NVP/SOAP API-integration"
3. Make sure the box is checked for API signature and select Agree and submit
4. You are going to need to copy the API Username, password, and signature
Once back over in your Simplero account you will go to your payment processors under settings.
1. Add a new payment processor
2. Scroll to the PayPal box and select add paypal
3. Scroll down to the credentials section and paste in the API signature and password
4. Complete the rest of the fields on this screen and click the blue button at the bottom "Create payment processor"