This feature is useful when you want to hide the broadcast from your archive or prevent people from viewing it on the web.
To see the Secretive Options:
- Select Communication from your Simplero Dashboard.
- Select the Broadcasts tab
- Click the Delivered tab, locate and click on the broadcast you've sent (You can also select your broadcast from the "All" tab)
- You'll see the Broadcast overview and if you look on the bottom right corner, you'll see the Secretive Options section
Turning ON Web Version means we remove the ability to view it online in the browser. For example, Google happens to find the email and someone clicks on the link. Well, when they do that they won't be able to view it.
You could also set Archive option on a List
- Select the Lists & Contacts from your Simplero Dashboard
- Select the Lists tab
- Select the list you want to set Archive option
- Select the Configure tab
- Scroll down to the List Archive section.
- Choose the option you want for Archive
- No archive
- Public archive - will be linked from your product catalog
- Secret archive - require you to give your customer the secret archive link yourself
- Click the blue Save changes button
Since you can't "unsend" an email these options may be useful to prevent people from viewing them.