- Guides For You
- Guides For You
- Lists + Contacts
- International Business Guides
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Can't access the content they purchased?
- Email Shows "Read" But not "Delivered"
- Trouble Shooting Stripe payment issues
- Troubleshooting Email Addresses
- Trouble shooting opt-in form issues
- Why my E-mail not being delivered?
- CSV file not importing
- Troubleshooting Forum Notifications
- Trouble Shoot price issues
- Debug a Facebook Share
- When PayPal Payments Don't Get through to Simplero Even Though They're Paid in PayPal
- My Customers QuickPay Transaction Didn’t Register in Simplero?
- Deprecated Features
- Simplero in Denmark
- Guides for your customers
- Guides for your customers
- Forgot Your Password or User ID
- Your Account Page
- Updating your email address
- Accessing a Membership Site
- Managing Payment for a Purchase
- Accessing an Opt-in from a List I joined
- Accessing a Product I Purchased
- Denied access to a space you purchased or subscribed to
- Managing an email Subscription
- Accessing updating completed worksheets in Simplero
- Viewing Receipts for Purchases
- Affiliate Accounts
- Your Profile
- Password Security
- Merge multiple Simplero IDs to one
- Podcast Feature
- Managing Notifications in a Space
- Viewing Your Space Activity
- Accessing a Web Archive of Emails
- Taking a quiz
- Membership Site Notifications
- Natural Entrepreneur
Lead scores are a great way to get a feel of who your customers are that really want to engage with you. They can be viewed from the contact list or on the individual contacts page...
Every contact in the system will start out with a lead score of zero and you will need to adjust them from there on your own scale. Below are the steps along with a video.
For the purposes of this we assigned 1 point for each list someone joined, a link clicked on, and 5 points when they purchased a product.
To increase or decrease a lead score...
Adjusting the lead score can either be done Manually or through a trigger anywhere triggers are available (List, product, Link in broadcast, automation, Performing an action to a segment).
To adjust the lead score manually you will...
1) Locate the contact in your Simplero
2) Select the red edit button next to their name at the top of the page
3) Scroll down to the lead score section and manually type in a lead score
To adjust a lead score automatically you will..
1) Create a trigger where ever they are allowed or perform an action to a segment
The Trigger's action will be "Adjust lead score" and then you will put in a positive number if you want it to go up or a negative number if you want it to go down.
2) Save your trigger
Note: When adding to a trigger to an existing list or product the trigger will not affect anyone already on the list or in the product, so you will still need to adjust those people's lead scores. To do that create a segment that includes that list and perform the action as mentioned above. Repeat this for each list or product seperatly so that if someone is on more then one list their score will go up appropriately.
What to do with a lead score..
Once you have lead scores active and are using them, you can get then set up global triggers in your system based on someone's lead score. These global triggers could be used to add the tag "Hot lead" to someone with a lead score above a certain level. Or to remove that tag if their score drops below a level. You might also want to add them to a list, or to an automation that will be used to specifically target those hot leads. There is so much potential for how you want to use that score to improve your lead management process.
Importing Lead Scores
If you use lead scores in a different program you can now import them. But sure they are included in your CSV file when you export your list. Then when you complete your list import, select lead score from the drop down next to the field where they are listed.
Lead Score Decay
But what about the customers who are not actively subscribing or purchasing, what happens to their Lead Score?
Ultimately that is up to you. You can set up the pace you want to set for your lead score to decay at, or you can turn it off. Let's take a look...
1. Go to Settings, this will take you to the account page in your account settings.
2. Scroll down to the section titled Lead Score
3. You will see a box where you enter in the 1/2 life of your lead score. This means after how many days of no activity do you want the lead score to have automatically drop to half.
So how exactly exactly does Half Life work?
Say you set your Half life to be 28 days. and on Day 1 the customer's lead score is 100. That means by day 28 if they have done nothing to affect their lead score (up or down) the customer's lead score will be 50.
But say on day 14 they purchase a product that increase's their lead score by 10 points. Then at the end of the day their lead score on day 14 would be 85 (It will have dropped to 75 per the decay but increased by 10 per the purchase).