- Guides For You
- Guides For You
- Lists + Contacts
- International Business Guides
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Can't access the content they purchased?
- Email Shows "Read" But not "Delivered"
- Trouble Shooting Stripe payment issues
- Troubleshooting Email Addresses
- Trouble shooting opt-in form issues
- Why my E-mail not being delivered?
- CSV file not importing
- Troubleshooting Forum Notifications
- Trouble Shoot price issues
- Debug a Facebook Share
- When PayPal Payments Don't Get through to Simplero Even Though They're Paid in PayPal
- My Customers QuickPay Transaction Didn’t Register in Simplero?
- Deprecated Features
- Simplero in Denmark
- Guides for your customers
- Guides for your customers
- Forgot Your Password or User ID
- Your Account Page
- Updating your email address
- Accessing a Membership Site
- Managing Payment for a Purchase
- Accessing an Opt-in from a List I joined
- Accessing a Product I Purchased
- Denied access to a space you purchased or subscribed to
- Managing an email Subscription
- Accessing updating completed worksheets in Simplero
- Viewing Receipts for Purchases
- Affiliate Accounts
- Your Profile
- Password Security
- Merge multiple Simplero IDs to one
- Podcast Feature
- Managing Notifications in a Space
- Viewing Your Space Activity
- Accessing a Web Archive of Emails
- Taking a quiz
- Membership Site Notifications
- Natural Entrepreneur
Locating Unengaged (AKA inactive) subscribers is great for a few reasons, one would be to retarget them and get them back into conversation with you and connected to your products and services, or on other hand if they have been in active for a while maybe you want to remove them from your list. This guide will show you how to locate them and some options about what to do with them after.
Locate unengaged subscribers within a specific list
1. Go to lists and select the list you want to look at the subscribers for
2. Select the sub tab for subscribers within that list
3. Select the filter option and choose "unengaged"
4. Select your date range
You will now have a custom view of your unengaged subscribers for that list. If you check the boxes next to their name you can now add them to a new list, or start them in a re-engagement automation.
Locate via a segment
1. Go to Segments under Lists + Contacts
2. Create a new segment
3. Include any list you want to weed unengaged subscribers from. (The include options will read as follows- List- List name- Active subscribers)
4. Exclude any broadcasts you sent during the time you want them unengaged for. For example if you want anyone who has not opened an email for the last 6 months include any and all broadcasts sent in the last 6 months to the list in step 3.
The exclusion options will read: Broadcast- Broadcast name- Opened
You will now have a segment of people who have not opened an email in the last 6 months or whatever time frame you were going for.
See the video below....
What to do with this segment
You have a few options now of what to do next.....
Set up an automation of emails or even one email in your email library that is for retargeting and perform an action to send that email or drop them into the retargeting sales funnel.
If you want to unsubscribe them from your list you would perform an actiont and choose- unsubscribe from list- and select the list you added in the include section of the segment.
Performing an action:
You can "perform an action in 2 places"
1) If you are locating the unegaged subscribers through the list, then onece you have that view, check the boxes next to their names and a drop down will appear at the top where you can choose the action
If you sought the list via segment then in the upper right hand corner you will see a button titled "perform an action" and the trigger screen will appear.
To clean up your inactive contacts completely (without doing it by individual contact) you will follow the steps below. These Steps will only delete contacts in your system who have no connection to anything in your simplero except tagged. So you may want to first go through your lists and unsubscribe inactive users, and remove their access to spaces/content by performing an action like mentioned above.
1. Go to Lists --> contacts in your left side menu
2. In the upper right hand corner select the cleanup button
3. Select the yellow button to remove tags
4. Select the red button to delete the inactive contacts.
Note:This will reduce the number of contacts in your Simplero that goes against your allowed limit.