- Guides For You
- Guides For You
- Lists + Contacts
- International Business Guides
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Can't access the content they purchased?
- Email Shows "Read" But not "Delivered"
- Trouble Shooting Stripe payment issues
- Troubleshooting Email Addresses
- Trouble shooting opt-in form issues
- Why my E-mail not being delivered?
- CSV file not importing
- Troubleshooting Forum Notifications
- Trouble Shoot price issues
- Debug a Facebook Share
- When PayPal Payments Don't Get through to Simplero Even Though They're Paid in PayPal
- My Customers QuickPay Transaction Didn’t Register in Simplero?
- Deprecated Features
- Simplero in Denmark
- Guides for your customers
- Guides for your customers
- Forgot Your Password or User ID
- Your Account Page
- Updating your email address
- Accessing a Membership Site
- Managing Payment for a Purchase
- Accessing an Opt-in from a List I joined
- Accessing a Product I Purchased
- Denied access to a space you purchased or subscribed to
- Managing an email Subscription
- Accessing updating completed worksheets in Simplero
- Viewing Receipts for Purchases
- Affiliate Accounts
- Your Profile
- Password Security
- Merge multiple Simplero IDs to one
- Podcast Feature
- Managing Notifications in a Space
- Viewing Your Space Activity
- Accessing a Web Archive of Emails
- Taking a quiz
- Membership Site Notifications
- Natural Entrepreneur
In most online systems, if you want to email a group of people, you've got to get them on a list. Always a list. So when someone buys something from you, you need to make sure you get them on a list also, or they won't be receiving your emails. And if they opt for a refund, or cancel their subscription, you better remember to get them off your list, or they're going to keep getting the emails forever.
Not so with Simplero.
In Simplero, every collection of people (with emails) is automatically something you can send emails to. That means you can email:
- A list (obviously)
- A product (every participant in your course or workshop or membership in good standing)
- An affiliate program (all your affiliates in that affiliate program)
- A space or membership site (all the members of that space or membership site)
- A Tag (Contacts whose contact information has been tagged with the same tag)
You can send broadcast emails, auto-responses, or even text messages to them, as long as they have not unsubscribed or canceled or fallen behind on their purchase you can email them.
In Simplero you also have the option to email individuals or groups of individuals not connected to each other through one of the above avenues. That means you can email:
- Individual contacts (Send an email to a single person)
- A group of individual contacts (Select two or more people from a contacts screen, or within a product or list)
- A created segment
It is important to note that we at Simplero highly recommend using caution when emailing tags, individuals, and segments. Your contacts are not able to unsubscribe from these groups they way they can a list or product and you maybe accidently email someone who no longer wanted to hear from you.
A broadcast can be sent to multiple groups of people at the same time. For example you can send it to three different lists at once. Or to multiple products. Or a combination of lists and products. Or everyone on a list who is not also on a product. You choose this with the include/exclude buttons on the recipients secret.
And you can choose the date and time a broadcast should be sent—or send it immediately.
Creating a Broadcast
1. Select the Communication section in your Simplero Dashboard.
2. You will automatically be in the broadcast area.
3. Select the white button in the upper left corner that reads "Create a new Broadcast"
4. Give your broadcast a subject name that your reader will see.
5. Give your broadcast an internal name that is what you will see in your broadcasts screen.
6. Select Email Templates (see guides)
7. Enter email from and reply-to information if you want to override your account default settings.
8. Select Blue next button at the bottom
9. Type email body and insert images as desired.
10. Select Blue next button at the bottom
11. Choose Recipients: Select the red edit button in the choose recipients box.
12. Select the list or product you want to email.
13. Select Blue "save changes" button at the bottom
14. Schedule Delivery: Select the red edit button in the schedule delivery box
15. Choose date and time.
16. Select Blue "save changes" button.
17. Send yourself a preview: In the right sidebar enter the email in the white box of where you want the preview to go to.
18. Send Broadcast: Select the blue button in the right side bar it will either say send broadcast now if you didn't schedule a future time or it will say Queue for delivery if you scheduled a view date and time for the email to go out.
Choosing Recipients for Your Broadcasts
When you send out broadcasts, you get to choose the recipients (obviously!).
And you get to choose in two ways:
- You can choose which recipients (lists, products, affiliate programs, spaces) to include
- And which to exclude
If you're just sending a broadcast to your list, you include that list, and you're done.
Same if you're just sending to your participants in a product. Check the product under "Include" and you're done.
But sometimes you want to be more advanced.
For example, if you're pitching a product to your list. In this case, you probably want to include everyone on your list, but exclude everyone who have already purchased that product. That way you don't bother people who've already purchased.
So you simply check under Include for your list, and Exclude for your product.
Most important point: You do NOT have to click "exclude" next to each product or list just because those are not the ones you're sending to.